My 2 month birthday

Hi everyone. Today I turned two months old. It's been seriously the best two months ever. I went from totally helpless to the awesome me I am today. I can hold my head up, make sounds (besides just crying), lick my hands, kick my feet, roll from my belly to my back and bat at things with my hands.
I celebrated my birthday with a lot of people. Dad took me to school with him (note the cool college wear- the short sleeve shirt over the long sleeve shirt. Very hip with the co-eds). I went to work with mom (where there were a lot of ladies poking at my cheeks- exhausting). We went on a really long walk with my new friend Huntley. And then we went to the Ronald McDonald House to cook supper! I didn't get home until 8:00 tonight and was very tired.
Mom says we have to go to the doctor tomorrow and get shots. I don't really know what she means. Well, it can't be that bad...
And about that picture: don't ask me why I'm not wearing any pants and only one sock. You see what I have to work with as parents. They're hopeless.

4 Comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
You are getting to be a big guy now. Going to school? WOW!!
Your Mom&Dad are very proud of you.
Guess what---GG&GG are very proud too. You are bragging material for us.
We are not ANON. It's us.
What a big boy!! We love you.
Henry, you're just too big for your own good! Soon, you'll be able to push around that dad of your's! I heard he was kind of a whimp ;-)! I'm still afraid of shots by the way. You're way braver than I am!
HAPPY BIRHTDAY!!!!! 2 months is great huh?!
Post a Comment
<< Home