Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Trip to the Park



I told mom that I'm too big to ride in my car seat on top of my stroller. So I got to ride in my stroller! It was awesome!



I also got to ride the swing! I give it a big smile and one thumb up.
Mom and I have no idea what this is. Maybe it's a baby centrifuge. Step 1: Place baby inside. Step 2: Spin red bucket quickly so all the of the rottenness collects in the toes. Step 3: Smooch baby to catch all of the sweetness that rises to the top.

2 Comments:

At 1:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Re: the third picture. Slightly Anne Geddes (scary!) but amazingly cute. Love the picture, but if I see you popping out of potted flowers anytime soon, I'm going to have to have a talk with your mom ;) Keep being adorable...

 
At 3:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hank,

I want one of those baby centifuges - if you come with it!!

Love,
Grandma

 

Post a Comment

<< Home