A fall weekend in Wisconsin.
We actually spent a weekend at home! It started off well because I got Halloween book in the mail from my Grandma Cooper!! Thanks Grandma!
This morning we went to the Farmers' Market at the Capitol. There were lots of pumpkins to play with.
Looking at mums with my mum.
Here I am with my mom and dad. Fooled ya! That's not my mom and dad. I can't believe you fell for it. Those are just... pumpkin people, I guess.
We ate alot of cheese and donuts at the farmers' market and that takes alot out of a guy. Mom had to carry me back to the car.
Just strap me to the roof and wake me up when we get home.

3 Comments:
Hank-
You look so adorible with your frog outfit on playing with the pumpkins.
Lester
There's Aunt Jill's little punkin in among the punkins!!!
I can no longer hold in the Frogger reference. No using him as a game to cross a multi-lane street.
-T
Post a Comment
<< Home