Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

The weekend with my G&G.

This weekend was great. My G&G Cooper came up. them Miss Elizabeth came up from Chicago. We went to the Farmer's market and bought cheese and ground cherry jam. We also went to Taste of Madison. Mom's favorite was the Haystack burger and the Crab Rangoon. Papa liked the cheese curds. I liked the margarita gelato and the chocolate cake.
Finally, we went back to the public pool to toast the end of summer. And of course, we forgot to take the camera to all of these places.

We did remember the camera when we ate sweet corn, though.


Paw-paw and I both have sophisticated tastes.

See-food.

I also learned a new song. "Itsy bitsy spider." I can to the spider gesture and am working on the "down came the rain" part. It's alot of hard work, so I make sure to ask mom and dad to practice with me about 50 times a day. I request it by saying "pider."

G&G brought me the coolest garage ever. Thanks, paw-paw, for convincing Grandma not to wait until Christmas.

And you can even hide behind it.

Pig pile Paw-paw! Mom says there's a picture like this of all of the Cooper kids. She said I need 3 more brothers and 2 sisters to be able to recreate that picture.

We got a kit to make a stepping stone with my hand and foot prints. The kit also had buttons that you could put stickers and pictures in. These buttons are also useful for sticking to my big belly.

I have a tribute to Henry on my belly!

Ariel across the street had me over last Friday. when mom came to pick me up, she suggested that maybe I take home her baby Annabelle to practice with. Here I am giving gentle love to the baby. Someone must have taught me something different this weekend, because Miss Diana says that I spent a good deal of time trying to "walk" a real baby today by lifting her up by the head. Lucky for us, this baby was strong enough to get away from my good intentions.

I had such a great time with my G&G. I wish they came to visit every weekend.

Grandma, even though I don't say your name, I still love you a ton. Please come back soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home