Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

02_09_2006



Sorry for the delay in pictures. Take it up with my parents. I'm as upset as you are. Things are pretty calm around here. We've been going on alot of walks and today we went to the mall. Mom is looking for a bathing suit for our trip to the Dells at the end of the month. It's going to be awesome!

I've been chewing on my hands and that takes up alot of my time. Mom is also pushing me to "hold things." Mostly she wraps my fingers around my toys and sees how long I hold on.

5 Comments:

At 8:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We want more pictures. We think your mom and dad should update twice daily. Once just doesn't seem to be enough. See you in a couple of weeks.

Grandma and Grandpa (the cool grandparent) Cooper.

 
At 8:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to see you again,Hank.
You are staying busy---that's what boys do. Mom is trying to get you to hang in there so you will have to hang on to everything. Hold on to that football and don't let anyone have it. Say Hi to Mom&Dad for us.

We love you,
GG&GG

 
At 9:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Henry, you sure are getting cute and I can't wait to see you and your Mom and Dad at the end of the month. you better get your trunks ready for swimming.
love Grandma Seibert

 
At 1:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hank,

I,m hearing that grandparents are coming to your house. You had better get ready to be kissed,hugged and squeezed because this is what those people do when they see beautiful boys like you. Get ready!!

 
At 4:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Hank,
We are friends of your Gma and Gpa Cooper. Big Steve works with Gpa.
We went to see Elvis with your grandparents.
We asked how you were doing and they just happened to share your little website with us.
You are too cute for words. I see a lot of resemblence to your daddy.
Tell your mommy and daddy hi, too.

Big Steve & Tena

 

Post a Comment

<< Home