Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Friday, April 07, 2006

Bath time

Look at how well I hold my head up when I'm not burdened by the modern convention of clothing.



><

What?!? You're going to put this in the internet?


>< Me and my dad.


I do not have celullite!

2 Comments:

At 2:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Henry-

Those are some Natalie looking legs that you have. Can you move them as fast? You better get more cheese and sausage in your diet or you will be the smallest kid in your class of cheeseheads.
Love
Aunt Jenni

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger lesleymac said...

Hank-

I know that your holding you head up so you can see if there is any pretty girls walking by to see you. Tell them to leave you alone until your sixth month check-up!

Lester

 

Post a Comment

<< Home