
My dad plays a pretty wicked guitar. I like to help him when he forgets the chords.

We call this picture "The kid with one sock and droopy drawers likes to dance."

After celebrating Homecoming in Madison, college kids spent their Sunday in this position.

You might not know if from the happy look on my face now, but I've been having a rough week. I've been sort of sick and my nose gets runny at night, so I haven't been sleeping well.

Also, my mouth has been hurting alot, and come to find out it's because I have 2 new teeth! Mom and Dad saw my top right front tooth on Sunday and when they took my picture on Monday, they were surprised to find that I also have my top let incisor!
1 Comments:
Hi little fella,
You are getting to be quite the music lover. Keep on dancing!
Love,
Grandma
I miss you!!
Post a Comment
<< Home