Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Monday, February 19, 2007

Family pictures


While Grandma and Grandpa were up, mom thought it would be a good idea to get a family picture taken. I wasn't feeling so well, but I did my best to look nice.

Mom and Dad got all sentimental, but I was more worried about whether Sears had someone to turn off all the light switches along the wall.

We also got a picture taken of everyone. I'm actually smiling and you can almost see all four of my molars. That's right, I have all four now.

Here I am with my G&G giving what dad calls my classic stinker look.

Seriously guys, my friends are going to see this.

1 Comments:

At 8:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a wonderful picture. I am so lucky to have such beautiful people in my family! Grandma Cooper is glowing. I think the Henry's magic dust is working!
Love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home