Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

More Tubes.

I found out that my great-grandpa Parsons' niece, Lesley (hacker name: lesleymac [click for her blog!]), can finally see my videos if I put them on YouTube! So, just for her, here's a little compilation I put together of my recent day at the gym. Yes, those are my biceps. Please, please...don't be jealous.



Also, here's a video of my super-sweet Aunt Jill singing the National Anthem. I think she sounds like an angel, but if what Dad tells me is accurate, then she'd have to be some kind of farting angel--a cherub of some kind, probably.

3 Comments:

At 7:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are very proud of your Aunt Jill. She sings very well. that song is very hard to sing and she did a great job on it.

GG&GG

 
At 1:46 AM, Blogger lesleymac said...

Hank-

WOW!!! How beautiful!

Lester

 
At 1:49 AM, Blogger lesleymac said...

Hank-

Thank you so much for putting your biceps to work for me & all to see! YEAH YouTube!

I love it now that I can see you in action!

Lester

 

Post a Comment

<< Home