Tonight mom and dad set up sort of a date night for me. It was mom and dad, Mr. Michael and Miss Page, and the Pisapia's brought a date for me.

Her name is Sophia. I've met here a couple times before, but she's really changes since the last time I saw her.

We had baked spaghetti squash for supper. It was like lasagna but without any noodles. And the
Pisapia's brought chocolate cake for dessert!!!!

It was really good.

I think we make a really good couple. By the way,
Yonaton and Elias, I call dibs on Sophia.

Mom, I like her and all, but she's sitting in my chair.

Look at me! Sophia just lays in the chair! Look at how funny I am!

Dad kept grumbling tonight about what a grump I was all day and what a show-off I was when everybody came over.
Geesh, dad, I was entertaining tonight. I had to make my guest laugh.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home