Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Saturday, January 20, 2007

For Aunt Jenni.

Aunt Jenni's recent post to her blog has gotten me thinking about politics and I've decided that I've stood on the sideline for too long. So I'm taking a stand. While Aunt Jenni, Evie and Annalinkie are backing Hillary Clinton, I am officially endorsing Peyton Manning and Carson Palmer for the 2008 election. Dad says I can do this because Hillary has just as much a chance to win as Manning/Palmer. (Zing!)


MANNING/PALMER IN '08: VOTE FOR US IF YOU LIKE SIX-FOOT-FIVE, 230-POUND QUARTERBACKS WITH LASER, ROCKET ARMS.


To all my constituents: It has come to my attention that, in the U.S., you have to be 35 years old to run for President. Therefore I am withdrawing my bid for the 2008 election. But get ready, world:

Hank Turner and Curious George are coming at you in 2040!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home