Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Winter. Wonderland. Wisconsin.

There's finally snow up here! So Mom and Dad and I went out to enjoy the "refreshing" weather. (To Mom, "refreshing" means it's only 15 degrees out. Don't ask what "a bit nippy" means.)


This is pretty nice, bundled up in a sled with a blanket.


But I want to get out and walk. I'm from Wisconsin, so I need to learn how to handle myself in the snow.


By the way, Mom lost my other mitten and that's why I'm wearing the big pink glove. I said I'd be fine without any gloves at all, but she said no.


We played in the park for a while, but then it started to get dark, so we had to walk home.


Nothing warms up rosy cheeks like a big glass of milk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home