Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Monday, January 01, 2007

My New Year's Resolutions.

Well, we're back in Madison. Evie and Annalise spent last night with us and now they're back in Minnesota. We're all sad that Christmas is over, but we're trying to get back into the swing of things her at home.

Because it's what everyone does this time of year, I've made a list of my new year's resolutions.

Number 1: Play outside more. Luckily mom got me these snow pants at the store today (yea sales!) so I can brave the cold winter if it ever comes. It was 55 degrees here yesterday.
Resolution number two: Get a pair of shoes.

Resolution 3: Cut back on the sweets. As you can see, the week in Ohio took it's toll on my figure. Apparently Aunt Jenni was just joking when she said the five food groups were jello, whipped cream, ranch dip, sausage, and Christmas cookies. I wish someone would have told me sooner. "Moment on the lips, lifetime on the hips" is my new mantra.

Resolution 4: Master the guitar and then win a "Guitar Hero" contest next Christmas against Aunt Jill.


Number 5: Help out more around the house. Here I am telling dad how to install my new see-through railing. Which helps me achieve resolution 6: Don't fall through wide open gaps in the architecture.

Resolution number 7: Make sure that my allegiance to Brett Favre shines through above all else. Confidential to Favre: Just one more year, buddy. We'll break that touchdown record together. And to show I'm in it with you, I pledge to eat a mini wax covered Brett Favre cheese mold every week until the record is ours.

1 Comments:

At 4:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with the guitar Henry.

Also, good luck trying to beat me!!

I'm just kidding with you buddy :]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home