My Christmas in Ney
Well, it was alot different being in Ney this year. There are 5 grandkids now. Me, Oliver (3 weeks), Evie (almost 3), Natalie (2), and Annalise (3.5 months). This is the only 5 seconds during the whole week we were all awake, and no one was crying or running away.
This is me trying out my new scream that was probably the result of Evie gently removing me from a toy she wanted to play with or Natalie staking claim to my Christmas presents- "MINE!"
Here is a typical moment with the Seibert kids. Our Great Grandma Wagner wanted a picture with all of us. I hope someone else got a good picture.
I was so worn out from the whole week that I fell asleep on the way home to Uncle Kevin and Aunt Elizabeth's house from the baptism. I missed the Festival of Lights and the cake. I didn't even wake up when dad took me upstairs and put me in bed. Uncle Kevin snuck in to take a picture of me. Look closely to see the surprise I left Uncle Kevin.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home