Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Getting ready for Ohio.


Mom and I spent the evening getting ready for our trip home to Ohio. This included cleaning out my old clothes to take home to my cousin Oliver. Here I am picking out which pjs he might like.

When we were done, I had a good time putting all of the clothes back in the bin.

Look at my perfect form when I toss this stuff! I can't wait to try this at Grandma's house with something hard and breakable.

After we got all of the clothes cleaned up, my mom did the most awful thing that any mother--nay, any living creature--could do to another person. She changed my diaper, cut my fingernails and toenails, and made me put on my pajamas. The nerve of this lady. And then she has the gall to say she's going to do the same thing again tomorrow night. Geesh. I've got to get out of here. Dad says that in college, no one makes you change your clothes or cut your toenails. That sounds awesome to me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home