Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Saturday, December 02, 2006

My first birthday.

No more baby in this house. Hank is a genuine boy.

Thanks GG & GG Parsons for my great new outfit. Top 'o the morning to ya!

We spent the day sledding on the monster hill outside our house. It must be a 4 or 5 foot drop.

I love sledding!!! The faster the better!

Here's Grandpa, Mom, Grandma, and I right before we went back inside. Please note that I did have shoes on and my ankles weren't exposed the entire time we were outside. I was under a blanket too. Please don't call child services on my mom and dad.

My and the 'rents- looking strangely adult. Go figure. They've got cars, college loans, a mortgage and a kid for a year, and they just figured out that they are adults.

My 4th- that's right- 4th birthday cake. I've got alot of people who love me. I even recognize the happy birthday song and start salivating for icing.

I've never had a jello cake before. My mom says they are a luxury cake. this one even had whipped cream and real cherries on it.

Good to the last crumb.

And back in the tub after a very messy supper.

2 Comments:

At 6:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can see you now after you finish your first year in the NFL as linebacker for the Browns---doing the LUGE! in the Olympics!!

 
At 7:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

In your first year you have brought so much joy to everyone who knows you. We are all very happy that you are here with us little guy. We all fell in love with you the second we knew you were here. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

We love you,
GG&GG

 

Post a Comment

<< Home