Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

My weekend at Grandma and Grandpa Cooper's


We went to Marion this weekend. We drove a long way to get there. And when we got there, I found a bottom drawer in disarray. Don't worry Grandma, I can help clean it out.

Here's my Grandpa giving me a pep talk in preparation for clearing everything off of the coffee table, and the ottoman, and the end tables, and anything else that was less than 3 foot high.

I've been practicing using a spoon. I'm civilized you know. So Grandma thought the best food to practice with would be whipped cream. I really enjoyed it.


Double fisting it.


Note the traces of apple pie on my belly. I never get to eat this good at home!
And the best part of everyone's weekend was watching Grandpa's new tv. Us guys were mesmerized. We tried to take a picture of it, but it was too big to fit all 55 inches of it in the camera screen. But to give you a bit of perspective- it's bigger than the whole Cooper family combined. Wait a minute. That's not very big at all. Heck, I'm almost bigger than most of my dad's family. Watch out!

2 Comments:

At 3:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey little boy,

We enjoyed having you this weekend. Come back anytime and straighten up my kitchen drawers.

Love,
Grandma

 
At 9:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Grandpa has said many times that he was going to get a bigass TV someday. He got one just for you to watch the Bengals.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home