My blog is a veritable smorgasbord
Here I am in the bathtub, looking adorable.
The good news- I don't mind getting water in the face as much anymore.
The bad news- I love to stand up in the bath tub.
Mom's friend Miss Leah came in from California to see me this weekend. She brought me a Hurley sweatshirt so I could fit into the huge surfer culture that exists in Wisconsin in the winter.

My friend Huntley turned 1 this weekend. We went to a big party to celebrate.

They had stairs to climb up.


Here's Huntley and I. He can walk.

We were chasing cat toys with bells in them.

Mom got me a big balloon. She thought that I could chase it and it would make me want to walk. Unfortunately for mom, this s the only time I have even noticed the balloon.

Mom needed a cuddle last night, so we fell asleep in the big bed. It's easier than fitting her in my bed. She thought I was so cute, she took a picture.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home