
After we gpt back from the park, mom let me play in a pile of leaves, hpoing that she might be able to get a good picture of me.

Little did she know- I never stop moving long enough for a good picture!!

Doesn't mom know that there are sidewalks I could be crawling on?

Watch out, world!
3 Comments:
Hello little boy,
I think that you have your Great-Grandpa Parsons' beautiful blue eyes.
It looks like you had a wonderful time in those leaves!
Love,
Grandma
Henry, I am 110% sure that you are the cutest baby ever.
Love,
Super Sweet Aunt Jill
Hank,
Looks like you are ready to rake some leaves.
Grandma Cooper needs your help in her yard. If you help Grandma rake leaves it will be a lot of fun because you will get to stop every few minutes for milk and cookies. If it is cold then there will be hot chocolate. Would that be fun or what?
Love,
GG&GG
Post a Comment
<< Home