Another awesome day
Also, don't be alarmed. The man holding me is my dad. Apparently, he's been studying so much that his brain turned to jelly, and he somehow convinced himself that he would look good with facial hair like this. It's kind of embarrassing to be seen in public with him, but it's not so bad if I pretend he's Hulk Hogan.
Mom and I like to eat graham crackers with pumpkin butter.

Still not walking, no matter how hard mom and dad try to get me to.
Today was a great day! The Bengals won, the Packers won, and the Steelers lost in overtime!!Plus, we had Bengals throwback day and we all wore vintage Bengals clothes! (You can't fool me mom and dad. Throwback day just means you're too cheap to buy me a Kevin Kaesviharn jersey, so I'm stuck wearing thrift store clothes. I know how this works.)
And I ended the day with a relaxing dip in the tub and a puff on my booger sucker.(Don't worry, it's clean.)


4 Comments:
That is the funniest picture of Henry with the Booger Sucker in his mouth.
Uncle Brandon you look shady.
Love,
Evie
Brandon, are you trying out to be an extra on That 70s Show?
-T
I have heard about those kids who get hooked on smoking those booger suckers. Now it's clean, but wait until he's desperate.....
Love you
Hank,
You look like Popeye!!
Love,
Ol' Gramps
Post a Comment
<< Home