Bath time again.
Well it's been really warm and nice outside lately, so we've been spending alot of time out of the house. Last night mom dug up all of the oxalis bulbs from her garden. I spent my time eating rocks and dirt. Well, trying to eat rocks and dirt. Mom and Dad always stopped me.
Then today we went back outside and mom planted hyancinth bulbs in the flower garden. Wait a minute. She dug up bulbs just to plant them again? That's crazy talk. While I decided to give mom a break, so I played with a baseball for a while (which mom just realized is still out in the yard. Oh no. We're turning into those people). Then I helped mom move her pile of bulbs from the sidewalk down the step and onto the driveway. That took a long time. Then mom got my jeep out and I pushed it around the driveway for an hour. It was a great night.
Then today we went back outside and mom planted hyancinth bulbs in the flower garden. Wait a minute. She dug up bulbs just to plant them again? That's crazy talk. While I decided to give mom a break, so I played with a baseball for a while (which mom just realized is still out in the yard. Oh no. We're turning into those people). Then I helped mom move her pile of bulbs from the sidewalk down the step and onto the driveway. That took a long time. Then mom got my jeep out and I pushed it around the driveway for an hour. It was a great night.
But needless to say, that much fun outside, usually leads to an uptight mom inside who won't let me on the carpet. But it's okay. I love taking baths. They are my favorite ever.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home