Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

11 months old


It was a good week. I turned 11 months old. I spent the day sorting y credit cards and bus pass and storing them in my walker for safe keeping. A clean home is a happy home, I like to say.

I also went to the eye doctor. You should never sneeze with your eyes open or this will happen! Just kidding, they gave me this toy eyeball for being a good boy (even though some of my appointment wasn't very fun becuase they had to put drops in my eyes and look at me with a bright light.


Mom tried to take a picture of me on the chair for my birthday but I wouldn't cooperate.

She should have known that I was trying to tell her that it was Aunt Elizabeth's birthday! But she wouldn't listen and thanks to her, we missed it. Sorry Aunt Elizabeth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home