Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Happy Birthday to me!


Believe it or not, but I have been around for a whole year. This is my mom and dad, one year ago, forty five pounds heavier, and thurty degrees colder.

Here I am for the first time after being born. I sure was scrawny. I don't even think I know how to walk back then.

Me, my mom, and my dad. That was a long night.
I used to be very little.


All I want for my birthday is a new cousin. (it would also be really cool if you let me name it too, since it will be born on my birthday. I think if it's a girl, we can name it Peanut Butter and if it's a boy- Henry Jr. )

2 Comments:

At 8:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, there are a lot of pregnant people on the site today. I think Natalie's belly is the biggest.

Love, Evie

 
At 9:06 PM, Blogger Jocelyn Cowen said...

Henry - I have to admit, when I opened the blog I got a little spooked. I was wondering how I missed the fact that your mom was suddenly 9mths pregnant. I knew you were going to have a little brother or sister at some point, but not quite this soon.

And by the way, I can't believe you were that huge when you were born, Henry. Don't listen to your parents. You were larger than life.

Happy belated birthday. My girls think you're the coolest. xxoo Mrs. Cowen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home