Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Saturday, November 25, 2006

My (early) Birthday Party

Since Grandma and Grandpa Seibert are in town, Mom and Dad decided to celebrate my birthday a week early. A lot of my friends were there...


Yonatan and his curly locks.

Elias and his 6-foot-long legs.


Nora and Amelia. (Oh, and Clare was there too, but she slept most of the time.)

Mom made me this neat cake that is shaped like a train.


I was dressed up like the conductor, and I even got to eat a piece of the cake! It was yummy and colorful.


But after all the excitement of playing with my friends and eating cake, I started to get a little tired.

Okay, I've had enough!

All right! Bath time! I love taking a bath.


It took Mom a while to get all of the frosting off me, but finally she did and I went back to my party. Thanks to all of my friends for coming and spending my early birthday with me!

2 Comments:

At 8:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOPE YOU HAVE A HUNDRED MORE BD's

The big 01 is a good one!!

 
At 8:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like you could be watching your weight since you were very careful to not get that cake into your mouth.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home