Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Who dey?

Another Sunday, another afternoon in the bar. This week the Bungles took on the Saints, and who-da-thunk-it? They actually won a game. It was awesome. This on top of Ohio State beating Michigan (again) and I think it just might be time to set a couch on fire and do some celebrating.
Come on, ref! You've got to be kidding me!


Taking a break for some liquid refreshment. In Wisconsin, we drink beer instead of water.
(Check out those big screen tvs in the background. It's almost like being at Grandpa's house.)

Oh, that's the good stuff.

After the game, we all came back and took a nap. Mom had to come and wake me up at 5:30 so I could eat supper. Here I am getting ready for bed. Although we haven't been to the doctor lately to get weighed, mom doesn't think we need to worry about me being in the 4th percentile for weight anymore. As you can see, my Wisconsin genes have kicked in and my body is building up a thick layer of reserves in preparation for the cold, long winter. When our car gets stuck in a snowdrift, we'll be glad we ate those jelly doughnuts this morning.

2 Comments:

At 12:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know a few people you oculd contact for that porch couch. ;)
You're cute little red button nose will be perfect for the up coming Christmas festivities. All your needs is a reindeer head band and bells. ;)
Love, MegC

 
At 12:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh stink.

Did I ever tell you that Architects can't type. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home