Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Saturday, December 02, 2006

My second first birthday party.


My friends at the babysitter's helped me celebrate my birthday yesterday. They decorate the inside of the house with balloons and stickers and outside with 3 inches of snow. Yea!

Rayna, Blake and Nikki sang me a birthday song and helped me blow out the candle on my red cake.
I love it when I'm the ceter of attention.


My main man Huntley is an expert at cake since he already turned one. Here, he is showing me the "grab and shove it" method of cake consumption.

Nikki didn't eat so much cake because she spent most of the time posing for the camera and making friends with my Grandpa.


My favorite lady in the whole world (whose not related to me) is Miss Dina. I love going to her house and hate leaving because it's so much fun. We're waving to the camera here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home