Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Feeding myself


Now that I'm almost 1. I have to start acting like a big boy. Starting with feeding myself.

Mom loads up the spoon for me and hands it to me and I put it in my mouth...

...most of the time. Note the green beans and turkey stuck to the wall. I was dancing to Kenny and Dolly when that little mishap happened. Maybe tomorrow I can learn to clean up after myself.

3 Comments:

At 6:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha Kenny and Dolly. WoW Were they on a record?
HAVE a Grrreat 1 year birthday!!! I hope to see you at Christmas time!
Love MC

 
At 7:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Clean up after yourself??? that will be the day. Besides that's your mom's job for REST of her life.

 
At 10:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

kenny and dolly? green beans and turkey? must've been Islands In the Stream! your auntie queen approves ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home