Best day ever.
Well, I don't want you to think that I am in any way unsatisfied with things so far. In general, I have a pretty good life. Nice parents. Reasonably warm house (when Mom's not looking, we turn up the heat). More toys than I could ever play with. And I consider myself to be a pretty sharp dresser. (Check out the Izod shirt. I've got awesome great-aunts.)
But today really stood out.
But today really stood out.

First off, my diaper rash is getting better. My mom got this stuff that my Aunt Elizabeth concocted in her pharmacy that is really working wonders. There must be some sort of voodoo or something in there, because it's awesome.
Thanks Aunt Elizabeth--and by the way, where's the baby?

Next, I got to try my first sucker. It pays to be a mooch. And the payout comes in green apple flavor. Next, I got to go see my favorite neighbors across the street--Miss Jenny and Ariel. And Miss Jenny even made me a birthday cupcake! Candle and all! She's the greatest.

Best part of the day--I got to stay up really late because my G&G Cooper came tonight! Grandpa had to brave Chicago traffic at rush hour because he wanted to see me so much! And then we got to play!

Normally I make it a point to make a racket every time my mom even thinks about walking by my room, but tonight I decided to take it easy on her and let her take some pictures of me using my blankie as a pillow. (Note from Mom: Do you know how many pictures you have to take to try and focus a camera in the dark? At least 30.)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home