Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Just another day in my toasty warm room.

As I mentioned before, I don't have to sit under two blankets to read in my room. Nope, Mom turns on the heater while I take my bath so it's nice and warm when I read my books before I go to bed. (And, yes, I am wearing a diaper.)

So you may ask: "Hank, have things changed since you turned one?" Why, yes they have, as a matter of fact. First, there's my awesome hair. (Uncle Adam, I think you would be proud of me). Next, I've figured out how to work the light switch and can reach the switch by the stairs (almost).

I went to my one-year check up yesterday. I weigh 21 pounds 9 ounces (that's the 29th percentile!) and have gained almost 3 pounds in the past 3 months. Can you guess where that 3 pounds went?

My favoritest toy to play with in my bedroom is my alphabet puzzle. It has lots of pieces.

You may also be glad to know that I am refining my dining skills, and now I only want to eat off a spoon. I'm going to side with Grandma Cooper and GG Parsons and say, "If it's not on a fork, I don't want it." Of course it's a little harder for me because Mom has to load up my food on the spoon and hand it to me so I can put it in my mouth. Supper takes a looong time.

Tonight in the bathtub I spent alot of time scooping water in my hand and watching the drops run down the side of the tub. I'm testing Jeff Goldblum's chaos theory from Jurassic Park.

1 Comments:

At 5:48 PM, Blogger The Seibert Kids said...

new post please cousin henry. I have only seen one post since I was born.
Oliver

 

Post a Comment

<< Home