Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I'm back!


Well, it's been a full week since I've been able to blog personally. Thanks, mom (or Becky, as I like to call you), for stepping up to the plate in my absence. As you can see I'm feeling much better. We went to the doctor yesterday to be sure that I didn't have an ear infection, leftover fever, or a third arm growing from my back. Good news, none of the above. I still wasn't feeling great yesterday, but today I'm back.
I'm back and apparently I've grown since the last time I've worn this shirt and overalls. Because with just a little bit of crawling, everything came unsnapped.

To reveal that I need a diaper change. Ewww.

3 Comments:

At 6:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just because I'm an aunt now doesn't mean that I will help out changing diapers. GEEWHIZ mom. That boy better be clean when I see him in two weeks!! :) Love you all. MegC

 
At 7:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hank,

Glad to have you back, but ewwwww is right!!!

Can't wait to see you.

Love,
Grandma

 
At 3:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boy, I don't miss that mess! Can't wait to see you !!
Love you all,
Aunt Molly

 

Post a Comment

<< Home