Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Monday, December 11, 2006

Honestly. I've had better days.

My mom's work had a Christmas party for kids. More like a Christmas disaster.

First, my parents made me dress up as this guy and then sit on his lap. Whatever happen to "Don't talk to strangers"? I did this for you, GG.
Then we ate breakfast and dad wouldn't give me any of his coffee.

And I had to wear this stupid hat. It was so embarrassing.

And if that wasn't bad enough, my dad and his friends for some reason thought it was a good idea to take a bunch of one-year-olds to Chucky Cheese's. Bad idea. I almost got trampled by a heard of unsupervised 4-year-olds running wild.

The only one who understands me is this guy. And he doesn't even have a nose. I was starting to feel better when he told me the worst news ever.
California is about to beat Wisconsin as the top cheese producing state.
This is worse than the day I found out my salsa was made in New York City.

2 Comments:

At 8:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hank,

You will grow to love the fat man in the red suit, but for now your buddy with no nose looks like he is a pretty good substitute.

Love,
Grandma

 
At 7:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to see you crying on Santa's lap. My sources tell me that he likes milk and cookies. Was he try to take you milk?

Oliver

 

Post a Comment

<< Home