Christmas in Ohio
Well, I know that we drove for a long time, but apparently it took us so long to get to Grandma and Grandpa Cooper's house that Christmas was yesterday! And today we're going to Cleveland to see my GG and GG Parsons. They must be in a different time zone too, because mom says that christmas is today at their house. Then she said Christmas is in 3 days and GRandma and Grandpa Seibert's house. I know I'm little and this stuff is confusing, but I still don't think time zone work like that. Here I am with Aunt Jill- we're both banished to the kids table for Christmas appetizers.
No worries, though, because we still had cheese and sausage to eat! My favorite!
Showing off my walking skills and my big belly at the same time.
We opened our Christmas presents. I got a dump truck, a block train, a lot of books, and squirting dinosaurs. Oh and I got clothes too. Thanks, Grandma, more clothes.
And I got to lick the back of all the doors in the house. Tastes like Jazzer dog.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home