Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Saturday, January 13, 2007

I'm already working on next year's Halloween costume. This is my Anthony Kedis. He's from Red Hot Chili Peppers. Mom says he doesn't wear a shirt either.

Here's what lead to my first time out ever. I sure like standing on my chair. come to think of it, I think Natalie got a timeout at my house for doing this too.
Sitting in my chair on my bottom makes mom happy.


I was laughing a little too exuberantly last night at the dinner table and knocked my teeth on the edge. My lip was bleeding a little so mom said I could have a popsicle to make it feel better.



And in case you're worried, that's popsicle juice, not blood.

So cold but so satisfying.

1 Comments:

At 8:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay buddy, let's not make a habit of this time-out stuff. Listen to your mommy - she knows what she is talking about.

Love,
Grandma

 

Post a Comment

<< Home