Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Friday, January 05, 2007


Well, while dad is in New Orleans eating turtle soup and living it up with Aunt Lillie, mom and I are back here in Wisconsin, trying to dig out from Christmas. But we're not doing so well at getting the housework done.

Mom got me a new pair of shoes today. With hard soles, just like Dad wears. They took a little getting used to, but I like them alot. It's fun to kick things with them and they are really loud when I walk down the hallway!

And as a little bit of indulgence for ourselves, mom and I went to the grocery store and bought a rotisserie chicken. You will all be pleased to know that I LOVE chicken! And broccoli! And mashed potatoes! I like eating so much that I scream when there's nothing on my plate. Mom is trying to teach me sign language so I can communicate with her without getting frustrated. But I don't really see much use in it. My loud piercing screeches seem to get the job done well enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home