Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Fancy Pictures

Mom took me to get my pictures taken today. We're not going to say where because we don't want to get in trouble for downloading the pictures from the website and posting them on our blog.They had a really cool truck that I could push and run really fast. Unfortunately, I was having so much fun with it that I wouldn't look up to have my picture taken.

We tried for the winter Wisconsin look, but I was really wiggly and didn't want to sit still.

Here's my glamour shot. Like the big scratch and bruise on my face?

Mom and I both agree that maybe I shouldn't have had that jelly donut this morning.

This guy is too cool for school.

Mom says to sit up straight, but I break all the rules.

Here's mom and I. I pushed the truck too fast and fell down. Plus, my mouth has been hurting because I now have two molars in my mouth. That's a lot of hard work pushing those through. (I know, I know, mom. "Try giving birth to a 9 and a half pound baby with no drugs and then tell me about pain." Like we haven't heard that before. I get no sympathy around here.)

This is the picture we finally settled on. Because, really, who doesn't go sledding on a bed of fake fur wearing only a dress shirt and a sleeveless vest?

2 Comments:

At 2:45 PM, Blogger lesleymac said...

Hank-

How adorible! I LOVE this pics of you. You are growing up just so fast. You'll be dating before long.

Lester

 
At 5:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey little guy,

I love your fancy pictures. For the record, that truck is very cool and I don't blame you for not being able to take your eyes off of it.

Love,
Grandma

 

Post a Comment

<< Home