Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Happy Brett Favre Day


Mom declared today officially "Brett Favre Day." We hope all of you wore your Favre stuff too.

We're going to swim lessons tonight! I can't wait!

Well, swim lessons weren't as great as I thought they'd be. I had to wear nothing but my swim trunks, and let's just say, since winter started i haven't been working out as much as I'd like. Plus, certain part of me haven't seen the light of day in a long time. And mom never mentioned that there would be other people there! I was a little overwhelmed.

So while everyone else spent our lesson time singing songs in a circle, I cried on the edge of the pool. I don't know about this Dells trip anymore, Aunt Jenni.

So because mom and dad were feeling bad about my pool experience, I talked them into buying me my first Happy Meal. It was awesome. I love french fries. And there's this great stuff called ketchup! I could eat this stuff all day long!

Can someone tell me where to nominate my mom and dad for "parents of the year"? McDonald's is the greatest! And super nutritious!

1 Comments:

At 3:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Henry, I totally agree with you. Ketchup is the best thing in the whole world :] Have mom and Dad take you to Buger King. Their fries are WAY better :]

Love you!
Super Sweet Aunt Jill

 

Post a Comment

<< Home