Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

My awesome trip to the Dells!


What's up peeps? This is Henry calling to tell you that although it's negative five degrees outside, it's hot here in the Dells. And that's just not because we don't have to pay the electricity bills!

The Wilderness resort has 3 indoor water parks and although our hotel room was a quarter mile away, we never had to leave the building. We stepped into the hotel and didn't put on a mitten or hat until we left. Here's mom, dad and I in the lazy river.

Vacations with the Seibert family are great because there are generally a ton of cookies and my aunts and uncles will always sneak me some!

Here I am finishing up my after-breakfast cookie.

And in Seibert fashion, mom gave Annarinke-dinke her first pretzel rod. She loved it.

Mom, can I take my bike to the waterpark?

Here's how the waterpark went- if someone held me, I'm cool. If I was on my own- mostly like this. I know I'm from Wisconsin and there are alot of lakes here, but I'm just not a water person. I did like the water slides, though. And the swing that was in the water.

Mom and I spent a lot of time on the side of the pool watching Evie come down the blue slide.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home