Solo Day 2
We had a great day today. I had a good time at babysitters. My only "misbehavior" was that I got carried away with hugging Nora and knocked her over. I'm really into hugging everyone right now.
When we got home, mom and I cleaned out the dishwasher and collected the trash and recycling to take outside. We were surprised when we opened the garage door and found out that a chipmunk had been in the garage all night. We saw it run around, but didn't see it go out, so we left the garage door open for a while and hoped it got free on its own.
Finally, mom and I attended a condo association meeting. They were very interested in what I had to say, and I was interested in staying up past my bedtime.
Mom wouldn't let me stay up any later to watch Peyton Manning hand it to Drew Brees, Aunt Jenni, you must be so proud to live in Indianapolis.
But it's probably a good thing I didn't stay up, because I was pretty tired tonight.
When we got home, mom and I cleaned out the dishwasher and collected the trash and recycling to take outside. We were surprised when we opened the garage door and found out that a chipmunk had been in the garage all night. We saw it run around, but didn't see it go out, so we left the garage door open for a while and hoped it got free on its own.
Finally, mom and I attended a condo association meeting. They were very interested in what I had to say, and I was interested in staying up past my bedtime.
But it's probably a good thing I didn't stay up, because I was pretty tired tonight.
Here's my impression of Boy Bash Alabama. Mom says they're all very tired because of all the golf they're playing. I think it has more to do with all the beer they're drinking during the thunderstorms.
We love you Papa!

2 Comments:
Hank-
Love the legs sticking out of the bed!
Lester
Hugging girls is a thing that boys do. Tell Mom--"That's the kind of boy that I am."
Post a Comment
<< Home