Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Sunday, February 12, 2006

02_12_04

We've had a great weekend. We've mostly been watching the Olympics. I'm debating whether I'm going to ski, bobsled, or luge. If only mom had the foresight to have me in an African country. Then I could do whatever I want. Plus, with the Olympics on in the basement, I get to take a nap every day with my mom or dad. I sleep a lot longer when I'm cuddled up with them.

I've been working on holding my toys. I'm so happy when I hold on to them. Plus they taste good when I can get them close to my mouth.


Grandma Cooper sent me this cool Slugger outfit. Mom let me put it on, but then said it was too big and I couldn't wear it again until the summer. That made me sad.

Mom says that's the first step to mastering downhill skiing is sitting up.

Since the sitting thing was kind of hard, I starting practicing for the skeleton with my mom. That's like the luge, but face-first.

My dad was teaching me about how fast chocolate milk goes at my Grandma and Grandpa Cooper's house. Watch out, Aunt Jill. Soon you'll have me and my dad to contend with!

P.S. Doesn't my mom wear the prettiest pants? I don't know why my dad makes fun of them. Green pants with candy canes are always in season in my book.

2 Comments:

At 3:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Hank!

I can't believe you drank that whole thing! But that's the kind of boy you are. That's the kind of boy that both you and your Dad are.

Be a good boy and keep learning new things and listen to Mom and Dad.
We love you guys,
GG&GG

 
At 4:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Love,
Grandma and Grandpa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home