Grandma and Grandpa Cooper's
I went to Marion (Dad calls it Mern). We got to hang out with two sets of my great-grandparents! They weren't kidding when they call them great! We got to go see my aunt Jill in her play "South Pacific." And my dad got to be in it too! Imagine! My dad in a high school play. My brushes with fame are becoming more and more frequent.
That's my dad in the play. Don't be fooled. He wears that sort of thing all the time.
Me and my GG. Notice my excellent use of thumb. It's my new favorite past-time.
Everything I know I learned from my dad.

1 Comments:
Hank-
I love all of your pictures! Especially the one of you & your GG. You know Hank, GG is my uncle & he's the best! Love him forever!
You & your Dad look so relaxed. Just like the world could go by & you both wouldn't care. Ahhhhh...how nice to sleep.
Take care,
Lester
Post a Comment
<< Home