Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

I love my bee.

I can stand up on my own for a really long time. Today I stood on the couch for 2 minutes without falling over. But I haven't really figured out the whole balance thing, so mom keeps alot of pillows around me.


My mom puts a bee in front of me when I'm in my play gym so I don't tip forward. Today I got my bee upright and was giving it hugs. Natalie has her bunny and now I have my bee.

3 Comments:

At 11:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hank!!
We can see two little toofers in one of your pictures!! Looks like they will be out pretty soon.

We love watching you grow.

That's a fine bee you have there looks like he's a lot of fun.

We love you,
GG&GG

 
At 2:19 AM, Blogger lesleymac said...

Hank,
Your getting to be a big guy standing up for so long! Be careful & don't fall down.

Lester

 
At 8:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hank,
You are a stand up guy if there ever was one.

Love you man,
GG&GG

 

Post a Comment

<< Home