Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day


For those of you not familiar with mythology or my mom's construction paper skills, I am cupid and the D with the heart is my bow and arrow. I know I am a handsome devil, but sorry ladies, but heart belongs to my one and only- the one who makes me smile- the ceiling fan.

2 Comments:

At 10:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hank,

You are the perfect Cupid. You give Valentines Day a new meaning.

We love you little Valentine,
GG&GG

 
At 8:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your arrow went through my heart a couple of months ago. You are the cutest baby I have ever seen. Uncle Mike says you are destined for greatness, hopefully in a legal way......
Love you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home