02_23_06
This is me in my cool hat from Finland. It's from my worldly friend Liz. Do they read blogs in Israel? That's really far away.
Me and my grandma and grandpa Cooper. I don't know what the joke is, but it must be funny.
Today I figured out that instead of hitting the toys on my play gym, I can kick them and the music turns on. Cool.
Mom and I are getting ready for the big weekend in the Dells. I've got my Nemo swimming diapers! If only I liked swimming! If my baths are any indication, it might be a long weekend.

2 Comments:
Hank,
You could look it up. There are boys born every 100 years maybe 2 or 3 of them and they are the most beautiful and intelligent guys of their century. And they all happen to be Great-Grandsons for some unknown reason.
There is good reason to belive YOU are one of these wonderful boys!!
In fact you are,without a doubt in this very small group.
If you can't look it up, have your Mom do it. Your Mom and Dad could very well know this.
We love you three,
GG&GG
Good morning baby boy!
Your first vacation - how exciting!
Send videos!
Love,
Grandma and Grandpa
Post a Comment
<< Home