Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

02_16_06




Today we had a blizzard! It snowed more than it ever has in my whole life!! So it must have been a lot! Mom said we got about 10 inches. Luckily I'm 24 inches tall, so it's not so bad. I stayed inside all day, reading my butterfly book and keeping toasty. Daddy had to go on to campus and almost didn't get over the hill to get to school. Mommy went out to get the mail and missed the steps in all the snowdrifts and fell down. Luckily there was a lot of snow it break her fall, but she did come back in pretty wet. My Grandma and Grandpa Cooper are coming up this weekend and we're going to watch my dad jump through a hole in the ice in Lake Monona! It's going to be so funny! I thought people went swimming in the summer! But then again, I don't know what summer is either...

2 Comments:

At 12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hank,
Since you are a Wisconsin boy winter will be your favorite season.

Tell your grandma and grandpa that you need skates,sleigh,snowboard and skis. You will need an ice auger to make ahole in the ice so that you can ice fish too. That should get you started.

They are going to be up to see you soon. After a few hugs just tell them what you need. We are sending some hugs--a whole bunch.

We love you,
GG&GG

 
At 4:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hank,
Boy it sounds like fun to have all of that snow! I bet you can't wait to go out & play.

Stay warm,
Lester

 

Post a Comment

<< Home