Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

02_21_06

I've been working on my yoga. It helps me gain focus on things like chewing on my hands. This is me working on the lotus position.


Me and my dad. Two cool guys just hanging out.



Today's theme was sleep. I had a big weekend and I had to spend alot of time today recovering. I was so tired I fell asleep while I was playing on the floor.

2 Comments:

At 9:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hank,
Have your Dad teach you about Yogi Berra. That will be more fun than plain yoga. Don't tell Mom that old Grampa told you this.

Look out for more squeezin. That grandma thing is gonna happen again.

Love you guys,
GG&GG

 
At 5:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning little buddy,
I was glad to see that you are resting in preparation for your big weekend. Kicking and cooing and smiling are very tiring for a little boy.
Enjoy your big weekend!
Love,
Grandma

 

Post a Comment

<< Home