Big boy bathing

I hit a rough spot yesterday. I really miss my cousins Evie and Natalie. Mom is boring compared to them.


I stopped taking a bath in the baby bath tub and now I take a bath in the big bath tub. It's easier to kick and I actually kind of liked it. Dad said it would be like the big swimming pool at the Dells. He must be confused because it wasn't nearly as cool, but it was better than that itty-bitty thing they used to put me in. I need room to play!

2 Comments:
Hank,
Congratulations!!
You are getting to be a big guy now. Just remember you are not supposed to drink the bath water. This is new territory with new rules. And Mom makes the rules.
We love you little guy.
GG&GG
Hank,
There's nothing like how a baby smells after he get a bath. You just want to cuddle them. You look so sweet getting your bath. Take care of Mommy & Daddy.
Lester
Post a Comment
<< Home