I love the Dells!




The Dells were the greatest. For those of you who don't kow about the Dells, it is the Waterpark Capitol of the Midwest! It's like Gatlinburg- without the mountains. We rented a cabin with my Grandma and Grandpa Seibert, Uncle Jim, Aunt Jenni, Evie, Uncle Kevin, Aunt Elizabeth and Natalie. It was Evie's birthday and she gave me lots of kisses and Natalie tickled me alot. I didn't even know I was ticklish! The best part, though, was the pool! It's so much better than taking a bath! I loved the lazy river. Mom and I even went under a water fall and I didn't cry. Okay I cried a little, but mom says I need to get used to the water and I only cried for a couple seconds. I had to look tough in front of everyone. Mom said I was too little to go on the water slides. Maybe next year I can go on the 4 person slide called the Hurricane. Mom said it was really scary.

1 Comments:
Hank,
We are glad you had a good time at the swimming hole.
Grandma says that you should stay out of the water until you learn to swim.
We love you three,
GG&GG
Post a Comment
<< Home