Trying something new here.
Decided to wade deeper into the html waters...experimenting with a videoblog at the request of Mom, who thinks it would be cool. So click on the videocap (or click here), and you should see a video of me playing by the tub - it might take a few minutes to load, but Dad will get better at video compression in the future.
Also, figured I'd re-post the Ben Folds pic. I mean, seriously - I met Ben Folds. That's like meeting Dick Cavett or Ghandi in their prime. That's what Dad says, anyway.



2 Comments:
BBh-your movie never loaded after 5 minutes. Try again. We want to see Hungry's wrinkly butt.
Evie
Hank
I tried your movie & after about 15 minutes it told me that AOL doesn't support this type of format. I was really looking forward to watching it to. You guys take care!
Lester
Post a Comment
<< Home