Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Friday, March 24, 2006

The latest and greatest

Sorry it's been so long since my last post. My aunt Jenni has been in mourning over Duke's loss and it's kept me kind of busy.


I'm really getting strong and sometimes I don't cry when I'm on my tummy. I've pretty much stopped rolling over because now that I can chew on my hands I really don't have much use for it.

After my stay in Chicago, I've decided that I want to go to drama school, so I've started practicing.
Here's me doing startled!


Here's me doing the face I'm going to make after I become a finalist on American Idol!

2 Comments:

At 9:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hank,
What a joy you are! You are a wonderful boy. You have charisma if anyone has ever had it.

You are our pride,
GG&GG

 
At 8:01 AM, Blogger lesleymac said...

Hank-
You are going to win the American Idol! No doubt!

Lester

 

Post a Comment

<< Home