Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Friday, April 07, 2006

4 Month Check up




I had to go to the doctor's office today. I an 25 inches tall and weigh 13 pounds and 8 ounces. Dad says I'm a shrimp, but mom says it's okay if I stay little forever. At least my friend the racing bratwurst still loves me.

3 Comments:

At 1:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dearest Henry,
How do you realy feel about the racing bratwurst? Doesn't it pale in comparison to your beloved bee? I think you should continue to wear hoodies cause they're extra cute... and you'll fit in as a hipster when you come to visit me again. Hope you're saving up some cuteness for this weekend when we all get to see you in person ;)
Watch out for that brat...
-Aunt Elizabeth, the Chicago Aunt

 
At 3:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hank,

You're a pretty happy boy for somebody going to the doctor's office.

Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!
Love,
Grandma

 
At 4:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hank,
Oh no, Aunt Liz is going to buy you indie rock patches for your hoodie. When Taylor gets you fake 'emo' glasses you'll be set.

Does the brat come w/ sauerkraut? If only Skyline Chili had a stuffed mascot... all I could find was a holiday Skyline bear, and that pales in comparison to the grandeur of the sausage.
-Taylor

 

Post a Comment

<< Home